This is part 2 of managing drug lines. Today we will focus on giving our drug runners the proper training for when they get pulled over. Many arrests are preventable if you put the right security measures in place. It is the boss’s responsibility to train their employees well. The better training you provide, the better off they everyone will be.
We are going to focus on drug runners who use cars to make their deliveries. Your employees must always keep a full bottle of water with them so that they can swallow their drugs. The best place to hide your drugs is inside of your body. If you decide to hide your drugs elsewhere in the vehicle, the dogs will always find them. Just make sure that the cops don’t see you swallowing the drugs.
When you get pulled over, do these things immediately:
- Shut off your phones & remove the SIN card or batteries
- This is to ensure that the phone doesn’t ring when you’re dealing with the cops. If your drug phone starts to blow up in front of the cops, it will be pretty obvious what you are doing. We want to hide what we are doing, the best that we can, and we can do that by shutting off our phones. The reason that we remove the SIN or the batteries is that sometimes the cops may try to rummage through your phones after you get arrested. It’s always a good idea to pull the battery and SIN card out and put them far away from the phone as possible, so that they can’t put 2 and 2 together.
- Swallow your product
- Grab a bottle of water and swallow all of your drugs. If you can’t swallow, just bite it and eat it. Your workers should not be carrying more than an ounce on them. It will not kill you if you swallow that much. It’s better not to be found with anything. You usually have time to do this when they are scanning your plates. Do it quickly before the cop comes to your window.
- Destroy all other evidence
- If you have any other evidence, destroy it immediately. If you don’t have time to destroy it, hide it from plain view.
- Turn off your music and don’t smoke
- You don’t want to give off the wrong impression so don’t smoke and turn off your music. You want to be able to hear what the cop are saying so that you can get it over and done with.
- Always ask the reason why you got pulled over
- If the cop states what you were pulled over for, you have set up a trap for him. Usually most cases will stop there if you did not have any prior convictions. If they said you were speeding, they will just give you a speeding ticket and will let you go.
- Don’t answer any unnecessary questions
- If they ask you what you were doing, or where you are going, tell them that it’s none of their business. They have no right to know because that is an invasion of your privacy. Tell them in a calm and concise manner. If they justify that they have a right to know, tell them that you understand your rights and that they have no right to know.
- Ask to leave
- If they are taking a long time or asking too many questions, ask if you can leave. That’s the most important question right there because it ends the conversation.
These are the main key points to remember. Half the dealers on the streets don’t even have any proper procedures in place. If you teach your runners what to do when they get arrested, it will keep them safe. Minimize everyone’s risks by giving them the proper training. You will encounter less problems this way.