This is a tribute to Tupac. It’s been 21 years since we last saw him, yet he inspires millions and millions of people around the world to this very day. We must not forget what a difference he has made in this world.
If a brother from the ghetto can make such a huge difference, who knows what potential each of us can yield. Tupac taught us possibilities and to see the true reality of things. He exposed many things which were swept under the rug and he helped shape the black community to what it is today.
His life was of service to strengthen the black community and to show people a glimmer of hope. He was and still is the ultimate warrior. He is the man who fought the Illuminati head on. A truly fearless man, he was god-like.
In 1992, things were getting so bad in the game that he organized a cease fire agreement between the Bloods and the Crips. This was the code of ethics which was to be carried on to the future generations to bring order to the game.
Code OF THUG LIFE:
1. All new Jacks to the game must know: a) He’s going to get rich. b) He’s going to jail. c) He’s going to die.
2. Crew Leaders: You are responsible for legal/financial payment commitments to crew members; your word must be your bond.
3. One crew’s rat is every crew’s rat. Rats are now like a disease; sooner or later we all get it; and they should too.
4. Crew leader and posse should select a diplomat, and should work ways to settle disputes. In unity, there is strength!
5. Car jacking in our Hood is against the Code.
6. Slinging to children is against the Code.
7. Having children slinging is against the Code.
8. No slinging in schools.
9. Since the rat Nicky Barnes opened his mouth; ratting has become accepted by some. We’re not having it.
10. Snitches is outta here.
11. The Boys in Blue don’t run nothing; we do. Control the Hood, and make it safe for squares.
12. No slinging to pregnant Sisters. That’s baby killing; that’s genocide!
13. Know your target, who’s the real enemy.
14. Civilians are not a target and should be spared.
15. Harm to children will not be forgiven.
16. Attacking someone’s home where their family is known to reside, must be altered or checked.
17. Senseless brutality and rape must stop.
18. Our old folks must not be abused.
19. Respect our Sisters. Respect our Brothers.
20. Sisters in the Life must be respected if they respect themselves.
21. Military disputes concerning business areas within the community must be handled professionally and not on the block.
22. No shooting at parties.
23. Concerts and parties are neutral territories; no shooting!
24. Know the Code; it’s for everyone.
25. Be a real ruff neck. Be down with the code of the Thug Life.
26. Protect yourself at all times..